Employee managed, officer approved scheduling.
- Shift Bidding
Shift bidding and assignment with minimal effort.
- Time Tracking
Automatically clock in and out and track all shift time.
- Shift Exchanges
Quickly perform and track shift exchanges.
If you already use a time tracking system, netDuty can give you online tools built for firefighter scheduling. If you track time by hand, netDuty can give you a way to save a lot of time, affordably.
- Time Cards automatically generated. No end of pay period calculations necessary.
- Easily make daily shift changes, email communications sent automatically.
- Schedules built out a year in advance, by company, by individual or by day of week.
- Time off requests easily managed and communicated.
Scheduling or time management for your part time firefighters, netDuty has specialized tools to save you time.
- Easy signup: Firefighters can indicate their availability on the calendar, and choose shifts they are able to work,, in two minutes a month.
- Equitable: Staffing officers can choose from available part timers, based on seniority, or by number of hours already scheduled.
- Communication: Emails are automatically sent out when someone is assigned a shift, schedule is available online immediately.
Use your volunteer's hours effectively. Coordinate schedules and track the time they donate to your community.
- Volunteers can flexibly commit to shifts and indicate when they are otherwise unavailable.
- Staff can coordinate availability, giving off duty volunteers the knowledge certain call types will be covered.
- Track station staffing, on call availability, training and incident hours. Quantify your volunteer hours for your elected officials and community members.