- Web based shift calendar available for all department personnel. Automatic assignments based on company, day of week or individual pattern.
- Event Calendar to track special duties, training, extra shift assignments and special staffing notes.
- Qualification and certification tracking for each staff member. Includes breakdown of each training requirement for current and future certifications.
- Time Clock to track scheduled and unscheduled time. Each time clock record can be categorized for compensatory and reporting purposes for.
- Personnel Lists to provide assignments equitably based on current number of scheduled hours or seniority. Track your call list online, fairly.
- Automatic Email and Text Messaging allows you to notify your staff according to their email and texting preferences with little to no effort.
- Company based shift rotation patterns.
- Time Off requests.
- Approval and tracking system.
- Overtime management and tracking.
- Shift bidding and individual assignment schedule patterns.
- Communication of department shift needs.
- Tools to help assign shifts equitably.
- Track and compensate unscheduled shift time.
- Track required number of shifts or hours per staff member.
- Allow staff to sign up for shifts from anywhere.
- Track and report number of hours each volunteer donates to their community.
netDuty provides your department the tools you need to easily manage your daily shift assignments, giving your department staff the ability to manage their schedule from home, from their smart phone or any of your stations. If netDuty tracks it, we can report it: We will make sure you get the reports you need from the information we track. Daily, weekly or monthly firefighter schedule and related reports can be automatically emailed, or run from within netDuty for each pay period, overtime period, month, etc..
With netDuty, we are going to work with your department policies and procedures to give you convenient tools to do your job. Ask our customers, we have frequently designed solutions for the specific needs of unique departments. From complex assignment patterns, to specific reports and including new functionality; We are going to work with you to get you the tools you need. To quote one department: “I have never had a vendor so willing to work with us to design around our needs.” Let’s talk.